Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Physicians manage your child's care before, during and after transplant.
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurse Practitioners, Masters-prepared nurses who provide advanced nursing care, work closely with physicians and jointly manage your child's care. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Clinic Nurses provide expert nursing care in our clinic and procedure areas as well as in our intensive care and general care units. Patient navigators guide your child and your family through the care journey, answering questions and helping coordinate the care process.
- Interested in diversity issues in PHO? Read Diversity Corner articles in eNews!.
- The Moon, Come to Earth: Dispatches from Lisbon.
- Overview - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology in Minnesota - Mayo Clinic.
- Time Series : Modeling, Computation, and Inference;
Child Life Specialists are trained to provide psychosocial and emotional support for hospitalized children, helping explain hospital procedures and treatments in age-appropriate ways. In addition, we use the latest positron emission tomography and computerized tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasound.
- Our Healthcare Providers.
- Burnout in pediatric hematology/oncology-time to address the elephant by name.?
- Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Management?
- Contribute to PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
- Bronson Pediatric Hematology/Oncology - Southwest Michigan - Bronson Healthcare.
- Rocking the boat: union womens voices, 1915-1975?
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual;
To achieve the best possible results, we use a combination of specialized nursing, pharmacy, rehabilitation, and paramedical personnel, and access to increasingly sophisticated equipment and facilities. Our pathology department performs the newest molecular tests, including tumor sequencing. Generally, your primary care doctor will refer you to our practice.
Blood tests in our clinic do not require fasting beforehand unless the doctor or nurse specifically tells you so. If you or your child feels anxious about having blood drawn, please let us know so that we can work with a child life specialist to help your child feel more comfortable. Sometimes we use a topical anesthetic near the vein, to numb the area. We accept most forms of commercial insurance and Medicaid managed care plans.